Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Boom Boom Boom

The craziest thing happened to us on Saturday... we were all dressed up and ready to go to a wedding in Mansfield...and we could not find the place!! We thought we knew where it was - we didn't.

We made 6 phone calls...no one answered. So what do we do?? Go to Red Lobster! It was the best ever! I had (close your ears Ryan...) fried shrimp and shrimp scampi!! Bae had clam chowder and James had the same as me along with shrimp pasta.

Oh, and the calamari appetizer...forgot about that...


Needless to say I had not eaten breakfast or lunch so I didn't guilt myself too badly.

So since we missed the wedding we were on time for Allison's birthday party! There were probably 20 kids. They had loud music, kickball and basketball - every kid's dream. Steph, of course, made me do the Electric Slide and a bunch of other dances I had no clue how to do.

Those kids must've listened to the Boom song at least 10 times. Seriously. So it's been in my head ever since.


Ryan commended my weight loss , he said he could tell. He and his friend Darren were showing the little kids how to play basket ball. Steph and I were the cheerleaders, imagine that. It was a fun night.




Ryan gave me my strict vacation orders: You can eat nothing that will make you gain anything...no noodles!

Do I look like a noodle lover?

Regardless, I will stick to the no noodle rule!

Happy summer friends.

Until next time...look in the window sill for your wedding ring and it will most likely be there :)

Nat.




No comments: