Thursday, June 25, 2009

100% Pure Adrenaline

Confession: I starved for two days so I could eat Bailey Lakes Pizza last night. I wolfed down two pieces and almost threw up. I was so disappointed. Although, I did get on the scales this morning and I am....negative 17.5.

Clothes are getting loose, things are looking sloppy. I guess I will just have to go on a shopping spree! Darn!

I have been working on a list this summer. It's my Bucket List. You know, all the things I am going to do before I kick the bucket. Some things are completed, some in progress, some not even started yet!

NATALIE'S BUCKET LIST:
1. Sky diving. - in progress. I have the phone number to call and I am doing that soon.

2. Scuba Diving Certification - in progress.

3. Finish up my bachelor's degree.

4. Go to an Indians game ALONE (so I can pay attention) and score the entire game and sit RIGHT behind the plate. (I love to hear the ball hit the mit).

5. Visit the Statue of Liberty (been to NYC 2x and still have yet to do this).

6. See another Broadway production.

7. Go to Vegas with Wendy Lou, Jenny & Coby.

8. Swim with dolphins w Patti. (no sharks!)

9. Get my very own jet ski. (preferably purple)

10. Camp at Dad's this summer with all the grand kids - in progress.

11. Visit all the waterfalls in Ohio - two down, several to go.

12. Meet Brady Quinn (and hug him and ... sorry Grandma...she reads this...I need to cut that out).

13. Take a Winnebago trip out west for the WHOLE summer.

14. Go to Michigan with Jenny and Kattie.

15. Build a snowman with a corncob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal. (seriously).

16. Take Baeleigh to American Girl New York and let her get WHATEVER she wants - in progress.

17. Go to Kings Island with Maddie & Gigi.

18. Scrapbook with Kerri Rae, Gigi and Wendy Lou all at the same time. (Thank the Lord there is no deadline on this list other than my death).

19. Take Bae to Niagara Falls.

20. Be in another play.

21. Girls trip with Leasey, Steph and Marla Lynn.

23. Surprise trip to Chicago with Amber.

24. Own a motorcycle. - in progress.

25. Buy a camper (with a shower and air conditioning, of course).

26. Finish my book...and get it published!

27. Get my poetry published.

28. Dance in the pouring down rain.

29. Go to China with Missie, Kieran, Debbie and Baeleigh for an orphanage mission's trip.

30. Find the thief that stole our television - in progress. (Smith & Wesson are on watch...)

31. Get all my junk out of the old house - in progress!

32. Lay on the beach for a few days - in progress.

33. Learn to ski.

34. Tour Europe.

35. Go to my friend Jim's wedding.

36. Kidnap my girlfriends unexpectedly and take them on a trip.

37. Get a milkshake and cheese stix at the Green Camp Dairy Bar.

38. Sing at my sister's wedding.

39. Have a summer car (of course a convertible).

40. Go golfing with dad.

41. Visit Wendy in Washington State.

42. Take Jamie to Aruba.

43. Go w/ Grannie and the Mullins' to Gatlinburg - in progress.

44. Vacation in the Florida Keys.

45. Never go to Disney World in the Summer again! - in progress!

46. Have my own barn with a horse, a billy goat and a pot belly pig.

47. Get a go cart.

48. Learn a second language.

49. Make amends with everyone that I need to make amends with.

50. Love and live like I've never loved or lived before...- in progress.

1 comment:

wendy said...

I'm so holding you accountable for #41. Get your hiney out here.

I'd like to scrap with you and Gig and Kerri Rae too.