Friday, June 26, 2009

Doesn't make sense...

I am triple disappointed.

Well, I got on the scales...I lost 1.4 pounds. So, I am getting close to 20. I decided I am not telling Ryan until I hit 20 - he is getting tired of hearing about me losing something when I'm not working out LOL. I wore a pair of pants today that I haven't worn in forever and they are extra loose...so that's awesome. However...


...I went to Dunkin' Donuts to get my most favorite Cinnamon Latte (sweetened) and I thought heck, I might as well get a blueberry cake donut...

So, I did...

...and I took 2 bites... it tasted horrible. Too incredibly sweet. I tried to force feed myself and I gagged.

So, now I don't like sweets?? I quit eating junk and now I don't like junk?? What the heck is that all about?? I am not happy in the least about this.

Last night I got several texts from Ryan wanting to know my next work out ETA. We firmed that up and he is raring to go. I still have a crazy bac
k ache! He has been working with my uncle Steve up at his office and he lets Ryan work on him. So I am going to let Ryan work on my back. If he's good enough for uncle Steve, he's good enough for me.

I guess one good thing about working out again is that it will give me an appetite. I haven't hardly eaten much because I'm not just feelin' it.


Before I close, I must report my YAHTZEE victory!! Last night Schwen came over and when it started to storm...lots of lightening and pounding thunder...I had to get out the dice! I used to always make her play Yahtzee. I love it! I did beat her two out of three games and on the first game I got a YAHTZEE! with 6's. I was thrilled. Jamie and Wendy looked at me like I was crazy because I do tend to get a little wound up.



Oh well. They think that's bad they should see me in Vegas.

Until next time...

N.




1 comment:

wendy said...

You tend to get a little wound up??? I think it's more than a little wound up, girlfriend. So glad it poured so Jamie could dig out the ol' yahtzee for us :)