Friday, June 19, 2009

I hit 15!


I had to text Ryan this morning to tell him that I finally hit the 15 pound mark! All I could think about was..."I can't wait to eat some chocolate!"

Chocolate is my downfall. Chocolate is divine. Chocolate...makes...me...fat...
So, I need to keep holding off on the chocolate.

I must admit that I have not worked out since last Saturday. Ryan kicked my butt so badly that I am just now overcoming the abdominal pain and lower back pain. I'm not even kidding. I think I pulled something.

We are working out next week one day - haven't figured it out yet. But one thing is certain...I do have muscles under there -trust me - I felt the pain!

I have made some daily changes wherein I only order "skinny" lattes at Starbucks and I only do Tuesdays and Fridays. I also have promised myself to always take the stairs instead of the elevator over at the courthouses.

Speaking of which...Kevin had a civil trial on Wednesday... I got to do two days of witness prep...it was awesome! Then I got to go to Court and we won! The family was an extra nice group of people and it was great to see them get what they deserved. Cases where justice is served keeps us going through the bad days...

Which, honestly, bad days at the office are few and far between. That's why I love it!

So keep your fingers crossed for me that I make it negative 20 before the middle of July.

Hugs,
NRP

No comments: