Friday, June 26, 2009

Oh, and another thing!

Something else I forgot to complain about... since the 18.9 pounds have left me I am soooo cold! I am a freeze pop! I wear a sweater all day at work because I am so cold! I guess that poundage gave me some insulation.

Anyhoo, aside from that, I am feeling wonderful emotionally. I am looking forward to vacation coming up with my real father, grandmother and aunts/cousins, etc. We are going to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. The last time Pam and I were there, we were 12 and 13 years old. It was so much fun. Jr. (my dad) gave us our own room. Well...my brother Keith was in with us but we ran him out in a hurry! LOL.

Until next time...Keep singing...

Natalie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so proud of you and am blessed to have you as my dear friend. Love you a bunch! Lisa