Monday, July 6, 2009

Plus two...uh oh...

I disobeyed orders....I gained two stinkin' pounds! I don't know why...I walked my butt off on Saturday. Our cabin was right in the side of a mountain and the vehicles could hardly make it up...but I was persistant and I walked up and downhill for 45 minutes. My butt and my legs were killing me for the remainder of the trip!

Maybe it was that Butterfinger Blizzard...or the Sour Cream & Onion Pringles...or the fried shrimp at the Steer House...so when I had lunch with Sanders today I got a boring old chicken salad while he ate pizza, spaghetti and apple crisp off the Wa
rehouse bar. I was foaming at the mouth over the apple crisp...

Regardless, I gotta get these two pounds off by Thursday or Ryan will be complaining...but I didn't eat any noodles...

Our deck is still under construction. We are going to hit it hard this week to finish it up. We have another vacation coming up at the end of July and then in September.

Life is lovely...

Except I miss my Granny and my Schwen!

Unti next time...keep smiling...

xxoo
Nat.


1 comment:

wendy said...

glad i was able to help you and J level two boards on the deck. i'll remember it fondly the rest of my live long days.