Thursday, July 30, 2009

**Big Sigh**

Just got back from lunch at Red Lobster with Steph and Ronnie and Allie, for Steph's birthday. We were nice and didn't make them come out and sing to her! We had a good time. With Steph, it would be impossible to NOT have a good time.

My personal trainer left for vacation today...he is going to Myrtle Beach for a week which means...I GET THE WHOLE WEEK OFF! Woo hoo.

We are seriously insanely busy at work so I have to make this short and sweet ~ but Wendy Lou, I love you and I'm thinking about you.

I have to get back to negotiating a settlement for a credit card (interest rates for credit cards suck. seriously, it's insanity).

I have another client on their way to sign papers...another on their way to fill out forms...and I can't remember what I was going to say in this blog...

OH! I wanted to tell a couple crazy things that Baeleigh said yesterday! I brought a big cucumber home from work from Dave & Amber's garden. It was sitting on the counter and she asked Jamie "Are you going to open that cucumber any time soon?" We laughed. "Open it ~ you mean peel it?" "No," she said, I want you to open it so I can try it."

Then 8:00 p.m. rolled around and I fell asleep in our bedroom. Jamie fell asleep on the couch. At 10:30 p.m. Bae comes in my room and says "I am sleeping in here" and I said, "Go to your own bed please. And why are you still up at 10:30 at night??"

"I'm still on vacation." She says and then proceeded to crawl into bed with me.

I love this age. It is hilarious!

xoxo

N. Powers


No comments: