Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Back to life...Back to reality...

I am stuck at negative 19.5. Been there for a week now. GRRRRR.... I was advised that it was a plateau... not happy about that!

My class reunion is Aug. 23 (Bae and Gig's birthdays!) so I at least want to lose 5 more! But the reality of it is: is that 5 lbs. won't make much of a difference. So maybe I should go for 10...

...sadly, I think I am getting obsessed. But that's okay - better than shopping or eating or gymboreeing!

We are supposed to go to Virgina Beach this weekend -- don't know if we will make the trip or not. Bae is definitely going with or without us. Good ol' grandma and grandpa -- they are the best!

Today is my very dear friend's birthday.... Patti is 29 today. LOL.

Ryan, Steph and I worked out last Thursday. We used a medicine ball and I felt it in my arms for days...and he made me run 1.5 miles...still griping about that...then I get a text at 11:45 p.m. (yes Ryan, old people like myself are in a deep deep sleep by almost midnight!) asking when we are working out again...my answer....I DIDN"T ANSWER I WAS ZONKED! I was going to text him back at 5:30 a.m. this morning but he probably didn't get to bed until 3:00 a.m. !

Kevin had trial yesterday...we had a good day. Our witness did great -- he finishes up today. The opposing counselor admitted 37 exhibits as evidence...it took 3 hours! I was going to follow suit of the bailiff and take a snooze...thank the Lord no one attacked the judge!

I guess Kev and I looked intimidating considering that the opposing party requested that security "wand us down" for weapons. Thank you Jesus my underwire didn't set the thing off! LOL.

Oh, I was told to post my workout: Sorry I almost forgot!

Ryan has me run one mile on the treadmill and then run one half mile on the elliptical. Then we do weights: 3 sets of 10 on each: arms (biceps & triceps) legs, abs, shoulders. Then I have to do 10 more mins. on the elliptical, then 3 sets of the medicine ball. To top it off, I have to do these 5 lb. arm weights on my hands and knees and raise my arms to the side. I do not know what those are called, but it is definetely defining the back of my arms.

I talked Ryan out of the push ups this week as he threw my back out last time. Glad he had some sympathy for me....

Until next time...no baby snickers...


xoxo
NRP






No comments: