Tuesday, September 1, 2009

If Underwear Embarrasess You, Do Not Read This Post.

Things may get a little personal on here today. If you know me, you know that I am sitting here laughing out loud at myself...Luther and I (my birdy) are having a great day. I needed to take a break from a HUGE GIGANTIC domestic case I've been devoting all of my time and energy to the last 48 hours.

So about the personal issues... Schwen, Remember when you used to come to Crop Night with your Victoria's Secret bag?? I wonder if Kerri and Gigi remember that??


It was way back when you were saving money to buy a Creative Memories tote. I think I had an Old Navy bag for awhile. I am still giggling...

Anyhoo...awhile back, Victoria was having a big brassiere sale so I stocked up but now that I've lost some weight...what a wonderful reason to shop more!! I had a $15 off coupon and the internet store didn't give me my coupon credit at the check out. Makes me crazy ~ they try to gyp me out of the darn coupon every month and it is making me mad. The people at customer service probably all fight over who has to answer my disgruntled emails.

But darnit, times are tough, and bras are expensive and $15 is a lot of money to me.

In my mind, (and this is how Jamie says "they get ya") I think, Okay, I was going to spend the whole amount BEFORE the coupon, so I might as well get some matching underwear! You know, the underwear they charge $15 a pair for that only co
sts them .50 cents because they pay some poor puerto ricans a whopping .10 cents an hour. But! They put the panties on SALE for 3 for $30. That's more savings! I can't pass up a sale!

Did I get the most out of my $15 coupon???? Well...no, because I spent $30 more dollars on under duds!!!

Expected delivery date is Sept. 12. Jamie and I just talked last night how broke I am but he mistakenly made a snide remark: "Hey, your bra and your underwear don't match today" Ha!Magic words! I'll show him! I decided to make my under-roos match and spent $63.00 on undergarments! I am so spiteful. Well, actually, it is $78 because the idiots forgot to take off my coupon AGAIN. Which brings us back to my original gripe that started this rant.

Thank you for listening to me obsessively rage about my underwear problems. I appreciate it.
After all...that's what friends are for...right?

xoxo
Nat.

P.S. Sorry Grandma, I know you are dying of humiliaton, but seriously, it's going to be okay. Only 3 people read this anyways (if I'm lucky) and all three of them have seen my underwear. And hopefully when they did...I matched...

Oh, and P.S.S. I just got a text from Gee Gee ~ she just finished her first round of chemo. She feels pretty good so far...but they told her that she would be out of hair in ten days....below is her "new" hair and I truly LOVE it! I love the high lights and it looks really real. When she came home from shopping, the kids didn't even know it was fake! So keep praying for our girl. She is tough, she'll do fine I'm sure. xoxo




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenny looks fantastic! I know somewhere there was a hidden message about Undie this blog....the little LaRue pool rat would be so proud. Hope you got you some pretty stuff and you know how upset I would be about that coupon! You go girl :)

Natalie said...

I have learned some things from you Sista! I love you and I'm glad you are feeling better :0) Big hugs.