Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday...Finally!



I am pretty sure I feel a cold comin' on. I am still recovering from the RockStar Weekend. Bae had a great party ~ she ended up with a real stage, a sound board (good 'ol dad, the sound man) a stage, a guitar, $70 and a hand full of gift cards! She is elated!

I will have to post some pics of the stage after we get it painted. Of course, the paint is purple and pink!

Jenny starts Chemo on Tuesday. Please keep her lifted in prayer.

Lisa is doing extremely well. She is up and around and starting to drive...even though she's not supposed to!

Steph is coming up for a visit on Saturday and we are going to make some Wall Words with my Cri-cut machine.

Wendy Lou is starting her new job as a 1st grade teacher on Sept. 1. I am excited for her and envious all at the same time ~ I've always wanted to teach primary age.

Mackenize Mae made it off to college in Pennsylvania. I am so crazy proud of that kid! She is amazingly beautiful, smart, talented, all those awesome things. I can't wait to hear all of her stories when she comes back at Thanksgiving time.

I will get to see Amber next weekend as we travel to Mary Miller's wedding in Lynchburg, Va. Bae is the flower girl. Amber sent me a text this morning ~ she is excited about having company in her new apartment! I think she is past the point of getting homesick.

I am silly crazy insanely busy at work. The boss just flipped me a crisp $20 for "doing a great job". They are awesome here. I love this place!

I am off to lunch with Jenny ~ we are doing Panera today. I'm jones'n a chai latte!

Other than that, I have no further comments at this time.

Love,
Natalie

2 comments:

wendy said...

Yeah for word walls :) I just got all mine cut out too - only I bought a set at the teacher store and laminated them at school. I have too many words to cricut. I will, however, use it for bulletin board titles & such. Today we're off to Seattle to celebrate Phil's birth. He's turning the big 4-3 on Monday. Mariners game. . .walk around the piers. . .maybe the aquarium. . .should be fun! Miss you, girlie.

Unknown said...

Love you Nat! I know I don't say it much but I love reading your blogs and thanks for being so awesome though my recovery! Jenny is lucky to have you by her side...She is in my prayers and you are too!