Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another Underwear Post

Okay, I couldn't find a decent pic to post of the new Victoria Secret BioFit bra (I didn't want grannie's panties in a wad) BUT! it is AMAZINGINGLY COMFORTABLE! I ordered it a size smaller than usual because it has lift in it and Lord knows I don't need anymore lift.

What is so great about it that is has MEMORY FOAM in it. MEMORY FOAM. Like your pillow. Well, like my pillow, I guess if you are still in to feather pillows like JP.

Anyhoo ~ I had to tell you about this because it's my duty as your friend and your sister and your grand daughter.

Gran, I know you hate "talkin' about under duds" but seriously, I love you.

So, until next time, may your shoulders not ache, your back feel good...and may your chest be cradled in memory foam. (There, I said 'chest' instead of boobs. Happy?)

:)

Natalie

No comments: