Monday, September 14, 2009

Bucket List Update

Summer is coming to end and I did get a good start on my Bucket List. Here is the latest:

5. Visit the Statue of Liberty ~ Patti and I have planned a trip for November. We are going to do our Christmas Shopping, catch a Broadway show and head out to the Statue of Liberty. It's going to be an awesome birthday this year!

14. Go to MI with Jenny & Kattie ~ well, Kattie didn't quite make it, but I spent a week with Jenny in the Upper Peninsula, so I am counting this as completed.

43. Go to Gatlinburg w/ Grannie ~ we did this and it was amazing to spend 5 days with her and my family! AWWESOMENESS

44. Vacation in the Florida Keys ~ well, it just so happens that Jamie's cousin, Farrell, sent us an invitation to her Wedding in the Florida Keys on April 11! Woo hoo! It's on a Sunday so we will go from Friday to Monday I'm guessing.

That's it. Nothing overly exciting, but if I don't hold myself accountable I won't do all the things on the list.

Happy Monday...next week is the fair...which means more "heart attack waiting to happen" food. So I better accomplish more things on my list in case my heart gets all clogged up. LOL

Much love,
Natalie

1 comment:

wendy said...

If you and Patty want to see the Statue of Liberty, then I suggest you get on a plane to Portland and come see me. Meanwhile, we can stop at Red Robin for a burger and unlimited fries and see a close-enough replica as we enter the restaurant. Then you could cross off "visit mother earth land" at the same time. I'm just sayin. . .