Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kettle Corn, Wisdom Teeth and Sleep.

Anita, the office manager, bought a new fangled gadget that makes kettle corn. And boy does it ever! She brought me in a big ol bag today and it is wonderful. It makes me teeth hurt but still is ti so good.

Speaking of teeth...I get two wisdom teeth pulled on Saturday. Then, a lower molar also. My face will be the size of Texas. But I have to recover quickly because Jenny is having a "Last Chemo" party at Red Lobster on Tuesday! Ty just confirmed my reservation. I am pretty sure I will feel like NOT going but dear girlfriend has been out and about with me two to three times a week in her baldness. So if I have to go to Red Lobster all fat-faced, I can handle that for one day. I will probably see every ex I have ever had but G.G., you are worth it.

Tonight is Trick-or-Treat at Grandma Debbies house. I wish someone would let me just take a nap before hand, I am sooooooooo zzzz.......zzz... see, I fell asleep typing again. This is proof positive that I am under nourished when it comes to sleep.

Bae is going to be a cowgirl. This all came about this summer when we were at Dollywood with the Mullins clan. She wanted this big pink cowboy hat that lights up in the front. I said, very clearly, "No." She said, "Well, it can be my halloween costume!" Oh, alright. I guess if it has more than one use, why not.

She is insisiting on freckles, pigtails, and one blacked out tooth.

Atta girl. Nothing like making a costume all your own.

Hopefully the batteries do not run out on the hat...

xoxo
N.

1 comment:

wendy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.