Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Last Weekend

Are these not the cutest rug rats you've ever seen?? Birthday girl, Maddie Mae is on the left, Baeleigh "I want to be a Mae" is on the right. Baeleigh feels like she has been short changed because Mackenzie and Maddie have the middle name "Mae" and she got stuck with "Quinn".

We had so much fun on Saturday at Maddie's Pumpkin Patch Birthday Party. This is the 6th year running and it is the only party I look forward to, b
ecause if you know me at all, you know I hate birthday parties. The only other exception is Allison's party because they had a huge sound system and Steph made me do the electric slide. It was fun once I forgot that I was 38 years old dancing with a bunch of 13 year olds. Poor kids.

Maddie was excited to see Mackenzie. Weren't we all??!! I must have hugged her 15 times! Her family went out to eat after the party at Logan's Steakhouse and we crashed their party! I didn't want to miss out on all the fun!

I do hope that Bae goes to Christian college...however...I'm not sure what I think about them locking up the television from the girls. I guess at least they HAVE television. Wendy Lou said that at Word of Life there was no music listening or t.v. watching whatsoever! I do like the idea that she has a Dorm Mom that lives just upstairs. That's nice to have an adult that can be around if they need them. Because really, 18 is still a kid in a lot of ways.

So until Thanksgiving, we have to go back to missing Mackenzie again!



Hugs.
N.

No comments: