Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I hit the ten pound mark!

I have been working out every day. I am tired to say the least. I took two naps yesterday, one nap on Sunday.

I got on the scales...I am minus ten pounds!

Yippee. I skipped breakfast and I am eating a 210 calorie Heath bar. That is my reward. Is that a healthy choice?? No. But calories are calories. And I have been jones'in chocolate for a week now!

Ryan is still keep up with me every day. I asked how his workouts were going..."Oh, nothing fancy. Just 2000 jumps (on the jump rope) and running 2 miles a day, plus shooting hoops." Nothing fancy. Good Lord I get short winded just reading about it!

He is an awesome trainer.

Until next time...

Ten down...thirty to go...


N.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Can I get his email address? I want to tell him about all the benefits of using the body band.

:)

Way to go, girlfriend! You'll be so skinny by the time I get home I probably won't even recognize ya.