Thursday, August 14, 2008

It's summertime. Why am I coughing, hacking, snotting and spitting all over the place? Because I have these stupid allergies that insist on invading my sinuses. Makes me absolutely crazy.

So, I decided to do this blog thing for Schwen, she's my only friend on here. And since she is clear out in La La Land (Washington State) and I'm in Ohio, this seems the best way to keep track of what we are up to.

My daughter Baeleigh is going into First Grade at Crestview Elementary. I applied for a job as their librarian and didn't get it. I guess I can't complain to awful much - It's the first time since I was 13 that I got turned down for a job. I guess I am destined to die at BBC! I've been here for nine years and it feels like an eternity. Wendy can relate - she was my predecessor.

It's after 5:00 pm on a Thursday afternoon - when I get home I'm double dosing the Nyquil and taking a long summer's nap. Good Night!

1 comment:

wendy said...

Yeah!!!! You've gone and done it! You've started a blog. I am more than thrilled and I love your hair do. Now I've just got to get you to join Facebook and my world will be complete - until the next groovy little internet collector deal shows up and I then have to convince you to join that too. Love you, girlfriend :)